Skip to product information
1 of 1

Glenmorangie

GLENMORANGIE 18 YEARS OLD Bottle with gift box - 70 cL

GLENMORANGIE 18 YEARS OLD Bottle with gift box - 70 cL

Regular price $247.00
Regular price Sale price $247.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
This 18 year old, which is a part of Glenmorangie's Prestige Collection, spent its first 15 years in American white oak bourbon barrels. Following this, 30% was moved to Oloroso sherry casks, where it spent the remainder of its life. The remaining 70% stayed in bourbon casks. The whisky was rejoined and bottled at 43% ABV after spending a total of 18 years apart. Presented in a gorgeously exquisite container, this single malt Scotch whisky is thick, creamy, and delicious. It appears to be very prestigious.
View full details